Understand About Workers Compensation Claim Process

Do Workers Compensation Cover Injuries And Long Term Problems In Florida?

If you have been injured at the workplace, then you should go for filing the workers compensation claim. Before filing a claim you must know about the claim process in Florida.

Here are the important tips for before filing a workers compensation claim:

1.  It is critical that you report your workplace injury claim within 30 days.

2.  Visit the physician which is designated by the employer. If you see your own doctor, you may not be compensated for those medical services.

3.  Receive the documentation from your employer about the claim process.

Learn More :




Can a Spouse Recover for Loss of Consortium or Services Through Workers Compensation in Florida

When you suffer injury or illness due to work conditions, you may wonder if you can bring a lawsuit against your employer. Call the Workers Compensation Lawyers at Scott J Sternberg and Asscoaites for help at 561-288-9096. We offer reliable, experienced legal service. Visit: http://www.sternberglawoffice.com/

Can I Sue for Employer Negligence or Reckless Behavior That Injured Me?

Can an employer or co employee be sued for careless and reckless behavior that caused an employees injury? Get skilled legal advice on employer immunity in Florida Workers compensation cases. Call the Workers Compensation Lawyers at Scott J Sternberg and Associates for help at 561-288-9096 or Visit: http://www.sternberglawoffice.com/

Why You Need to Hire a Workers’ Compensation Attorney

Why You Need to Hire a Workers’ Compensation Attorney

The attorneys at Scott J. Sternberg & Associates can help you with every aspect of your workers’ compensation claim. From assisting you with filing to representing you against the insurance companies, we will ensure you get the settlement you deserve for your injuries as well as to ensure you receive the care needed to fully recover. Call us now for a free consultation at 561-687-5660.

Lawyer Team

Can I Trust a Doctor Provided by my Employer?

Can i be treated by my own doctor and if not can i trust a doctor provided by my employer?

Get seasoned legal advice about your options when you are injured or disabled in the workplace. Call the Workers Compensation Lawyers at Scott J Sternberg and Associates for help at 561-687-5660 or Visit: http://www.sternberglawoffice.com/practice-areas/workers-compensation-overview/